Mice from these vendors do not require quarantine:
- Jackson Labs
- Harlan Teklad
- Taconic Farms
- Charles River Labs
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Aging
- UC Davis Mouse Biology Program
Courses & Education
- Glucose Clamping the Conscious Mouse: A Laboratory Course Mouse Metabolic Phenotyping Center - Vanderbilt University Nashville, TN (September 16-20, 2019)
- Isotope Tracers in Metabolic Research: Principles and Practice of Kinetic Analysis (October 21-25, 2019)
- See JoVE Production on the Vanderbilt Clamp
- MMPC Grant Programs
Our MissionTo advance research by providing novel experimental tools to the scientific community for phenotyping genetic mouse models related to diabetes, obesity, and other metabolic diseases.
- Broaden the scope of techniques available to investigators
- Standardize key methodologies
- Expedite the completion of research
- Compile a database for mouse models of diabetes
- Low fat diets increase survival of a mouse model of spinal muscular atrophy.
- IL-10-producing B cells are enriched in murine pericardial adipose tissues and ameliorate the outcome of acute myocardial infarction.
- Protection from Endotoxin Shock by Selective Targeting of Proinflammatory Signaling to the Nucleus Mediated by Importin Alpha 5.
- Perfusion Controls Muscle Glucose Uptake by Altering the Rate of Glucose Dispersion In Vivo.
- Bcl2-Expressing Quiescent Type B Neural Stem Cells in the Ventricular-Subventricular Zone Are Resistant to Concurrent Temozolomide/X-Irradiation.
- Abnormal fatty acid metabolism is a core component of spinal muscular atrophy.
- Fibrotic Encapsulation Is the Dominant Source of Continuous Glucose Monitor Delays.
- Interleukin-21 (IL-21) Downregulates Dendritic Cell Cytokine Responses to Helicobacter pylori and Modulates T Lymphocyte IL-17A Expression in Peyer's Patches during Infection.
- A case report of clonal EBV-like memory CD4+ T cell activation in fatal checkpoint inhibitor-induced encephalitis.
- Identification of a pro-angiogenic functional role for FSP1-positive fibroblast subtype in wound healing.