Methods & Standards
Select protocols are shown. Inquire with Dr.Lantier at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding other tests and protocols.
A full step-by-step description of the surgery, isotope clamp method and isotope calculations as performed by the Vanderbilt MMPC.
- Bile Diversion in Mice
- Biliopancreatic Diversion in Mice
- Chronic Catheterization of carotid artery and jugular vein
- mRYGB in mice
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in mice
- Body Composition
- Energy Balance with Promethion
- Exercise stress test
- Hyperglycemic clamp
- Hyperinsulinemic euglycemic clamp
- Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemic clamp
- IP glucose tolerance test
- Oral glucose tolerance test
Online analysis tools
CalR: A Free Web Application for Indirect Calorimetry Analysis
CalR generates time, bar and regression plots from data generated by CLAMS, Sable Systems and TSE while providing optimal statistical analysis (ANCOVA).