Order a Test
We strongly recommend contacting us to arrange a consultation for your study design prior to submitting a request – contact us.
In the meantime, please feel free to preview an abbreviated list of our services here.
General process for requesting services:
1. Inquire about services, consult on study design (send an e-mail or submit a request)
2. Quote is established
3. Paperwork is filled out and executed
4. Studies are scheduled
5. Mice are purchased or shipped to Vanderbilt
6. Mice are released from quarantine
7. Mice are screened, aged, fed a special diet, and/or undergo treatment
8. The study is performed
9. Raw and analyzed data is sent to you
10. Consult about the results, data interpretation or analysis
The MMPC at Vanderbilt has implemented iLab Solutions as our new online system to streamline the process of billing for core service requests. This requires a one-time registration.
To Register for an Account:
1. Complete the registration form on the sign-up page.
2. Receive a Welcome Email from iLab (typically within one business day) with login credentials.