Order a Test
To view our list of services or submit a service request, please visit the national MMPC catalog and select the Vanderbilt center.
If you would like a consultation for your study design prior to submitting a request or have any questions, please contact us.
General process for requesting services:
1. Inquire about services, consult on study design (send an e-mail or submit a request)
2. Quote is established
3. Paperwork is filled out and executed
4. Studies are scheduled
5. Mice are purchased or shipped to Vanderbilt
6. Mice are released from quarantine
7. Mice are screened, aged, fed a special diet, and/or undergo treatment
8. The study is performed
9. Raw and analyzed data is sent to you
10. Consult about the results, data interpretation or analysis
Effective December 2019, the MMPC at Vanderbilt has implemented iLab Solutions as our new online system to streamline the process of ordering and billing for core service requests. This requires a one-time registration. Once you are registered, the system will enable you to place service requests, provide required approvals, and monitor progress.
To Register for an Account:
1. Complete the registration form on the sign-up page.
2. Receive a Welcome Email from iLab (typically within one business day) with login credentials.