- Low bone toughness in the TallyHO model of juvenile type 2 diabetes does not worsen with age.
- TALK-1 reduces delta-cell endoplasmic reticulum and cytoplasmic calcium levels limiting somatostatin secretion.
- Ghrelin mediates exercise endurance and the feeding response post-exercise.
- Hepatic Gi signaling regulates whole-body glucose homeostasis.
- The Diabetes Gene and Wnt Pathway Effector TCF7L2 Regulates Adipocyte Development and Function.
- Serotonin Receptor 5-HT3A Affects Development of Bladder Innervation and Urinary Bladder Function.
- Insulin exits skeletal muscle capillaries by fluid-phase transport.
- Elevating adipose eosinophils in obese mice to physiologically normal levels does not rescue metabolic impairments.
- The TLR4 Agonist Monophosphoryl Lipid A Drives Broad Resistance to Infection via Dynamic Reprogramming of Macrophage Metabolism.